POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Why don't you go home? WIP-01 [~170kB] : Re: Why don't you go home? WIP-01 [~170kB] Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:26:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why don't you go home? WIP-01 [~170kB]
From: Janet
Date: 5 Dec 2007 00:45:00
Message: <web.475639b02440ca8dfaea24460@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
> Thank you Janet! Both characters are derived from Apollo Maximus which
> provides us with a wealth of different morphs. Adapting them to one's needs
> is then fairly simple.
>
> Imo, the sheet itself is the bone of contention, so to speak, the alien
> trying to sell it to the old guy who does not see any use for it  :-)
>
> Thomas

Oh, I see. Clearly, the alien needs to talk with his marketing people about this
problem. :)

I just looked at the link you provided to those retro sci-fi artists - its very
inspiring! Thanks.

I have checked out Apollo and he does look amazing, and like you said, many
morphs for that boy. I read the post about your new method of belt tightening -
so i hope you post more about that when the time is right.

Janet